Safely attending concerts at Handelsbeurs
The Handelsbeurs is reopening its doors to provide some musical delights. The COVID-19 precautionary measures ensure everyone has an agreeable concert experience. These rules will change to reflect government guidelines and are compiled in accordance with the Professional Arts Sectoral guide.
To summarise: The hall has an excellent ventilation system that continually refreshes the air. Enjoy your concert practising social distancing and wearing a face mask. After the concert you can enjoy a drink in the lobby or on the terrace.
Season 20/21 online
Have al look at the concerts coming your way. The programme is being released at least two months before the concert date.
Before the concert
- We request your contact details per order. The government has made this compulsory, to facilitate tracing. The lists are deleted 30 days after the concert takes place.
- Concerts are subject to limited capacity. If a concert is sold out, you can register on an online waiting list. You will be contacted in sufficient time if additional seats become available due to an adapted situation.
- We are counting on everyone to act responsibly. People who are ill may not attend events. Stay home if you display symptoms or have been ill seven days before the event is due to take place. Stay at home if you belong to the high-risk group.
During the concert
- For the time being all tickets are unnumbered and seated. You are guided to your seats in the room per bubble. Depending on the concert and the situation, you sit in a club setting or in the stand.
- Wear a face mask at all times. This applies in the concert hall and during the concert. It is required by law, except for children under the age of 12. The hall is optimally ventilated.
- The bar will not serve drinks during the concert. After the concert the bar will be open in the lobby and on the terrace of Brasserie Ha'. Orders will be taken at the table.
On the day of the concert
- Arrive on time because concerts start punctually. Don’t forget your face mask. Please enter the building with your bubble.
- Disinfect your hands. You will find columns on which disinfecting alcohol and/or soap is available in virtually every room.
- Follow the circulation route and respect the instructions issued by our staff.
- Always maintain a 1.5 metre distance from other concertgoers.
- Take your coat with you to your seats. Due to corona, the cloakroom is closed.