FAQ - before the concert begins
I ordered tickets but did not receive a ticket mail
You should normally receive your ticket mail immediately after your purchase.
- Check your spam folder for a mail from Tickets Gent.
- Contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org or send us a private message via Facebook and the mail will be resent.
How do I log on the very first time?
Once you know how, it's simple.
Make sure you have a good Internet connection
- Check your Wi-Fi connection: it’s crucial for the live stream.
- Play it safe and connect your device to your network via a cable (LAN).
Watching via Smart TV or a Chromecast?
A direct connection via cable to your television (e.g. HDMI) is more stable than a connection via wireless internet or a chromecast.
Some tips for watching via a chromecast*
- Use a laptop or PC. iPhones and iPads often have no direct option for communicating with a chromecast.
- Preferably use Google Chrome as a browser. Use an up-to-date version. (download available here)
- Start the live stream in your browser.
- At the top right, click 'the icon with 3 dots' and then choose 'Cast' from the menu.
- You can now cast the live stream tab to your device.
*Not all combinations of devices (mobile phone/computer/streaming devices such as a chromecast) are able to show the image on your television. So it's best to check in advance that your browser appears on your TV.