First time at Handelsbeurs? Here some practical information
Handelsbeurs is located in the heart of Ghent.
Facilities at Handelsbeurs
Enter the large, wooden doors and make use of:
- the free cloakroom for jackets, hats and pleated bikes
- the lockers for larger items like backpacks (€2, you get it back)
- the free toilets
When do concerts end?
The exact timing appears on the event page on the day itself.
1 band or ensemble within world/pop/rock/jazz
- an average of 1.5 hours without a break
- an average of 2 hours with a break
2 bands within pop/rock/jazz
- an average of 2.5 hours
One venue, many possibilities
The concert hall has many faces. She transforms according to the concert.
- concerts with pitches
- club concerts with unnumbered seats (seats and small tables)
- concerts with (un)numbered seats
Can I enter with my drink?
There is a bar in de venue. You can take your drink with you if there is a concert with pitches or a club concert.
This is not possible if there is a concert with theatre tribune.
No more tokens
In the past you paid at the bar with tokens, now you can pay by card. Old tokens can still be used as a means of payment.
When do the doors open?
At concerts with a theatre tribune:
- 19h Doors of the building open, you can have a drink in the foyer.
- 20h Doors concert hall, 20h15 Start concert
The tickets are scanned at the front entrance of the concert hall (see photo).
At all other concerts:
- Doors to the concert hall open one hour in advance.
The tickets are scanned at the entrance to the foyer.