Théo Ceccaldi & Roberto Negro: ‘Montevago’
Chamber music, modern jazz and the experimental, approached from the aesthetics of
electronic music. This is perfectly feasible in the world of violinist Théo Ceccaldi and pianist
Roberto Negro. They make music that can be amazingly virtuoso, but which also increasingly
turns to simplicity and purity, albeit with a wink and a rebellious attitude. They present their
second album Montevago.
Safety first during corona
The Handelsbeurs opens its doors again.
Please take into account the rules below during your visit.
- Keep your distance and disinfect your hands.
- Don't forget your mouth mask, even during the concert.
- Come on time because the timing is strict.
- Show up with your bubble.
- Are you ill? Then stay home.
Livestreams via Sound of Ghent
The Handelsbeurs focuses on ambitious live streams via Sound of Ghent, a platform we developed ourselves.
We look beyond the classical concert registration, with creative collaborations between band and director.