Natacha Kudritskaya (piano): ‘Pavane Rétrospective’
The Ukrainian Natacha Kudritskaya made her international breakthrough in 2012 with her highly regarded recording of keyboard works by Jean-Philippe Rameau. For this recital she combines William Byrd’s pavanes with music by such composers as Fauré and Debussy, who took inspiration from this stately dance.
Photo © Rudy Carlier
Safety first during corona
The Handelsbeurs opens its doors again.
Please take into account the rules below during your visit.
- Keep your distance and disinfect your hands.
- Don't forget your mouth mask, even during the concert.
- Come on time because the timing is strict.
- Show up with your bubble.
- Are you ill? Then stay home.
Livestreams via Sound of Ghent
The Handelsbeurs focuses on ambitious live streams via Sound of Ghent, a platform we developed ourselves.
We look beyond the classical concert registration, with creative collaborations between band and director.