Ha'fest with La Panika, Black Flower and Palenque Matongé
Labelnight for 15 years of Zephyrus Records
Zephyrus Records is 15 years old! They celebrate this with a festive label night full of live music and special acts.
At Ha’fest they hijack the first evening with a number of top artists from their stable. It will be an explosive label night in a festive festival jacket, with no less than two album presentations by Black Flower and Palenque Matongé.
For 15 years, Zephyrus Records has been supporting artists and music groups that challenge musical box thinking and blur cultural boundaries. Rooted in Ghent and with an international outlook, they have supported locally, and more recently also international talent with Belgian roots.
45 releases later, the label takes shape and witnesses some of Belgium’s most striking albums in the field of world music and jazz.
- 19h20 - 21h15 La Panika on Kouter square
- 20h15 - 21h30 Black Flower (cd-release) in the concert hall
- 21h45 - 22h Jon Birdsong solo on the terrace
- 22h00 - 23h15 Palenque Matongé (cd-release) in the concert hall
- 23h15 - 00h15 La Panika in the foyer
- Dj in the foyer
i.a.w. Zephyrus Records