De Kortste Nacht with Liesa Van der Aa: ‘Autobahn Utopia’
Music from dusk till dawn
Our pagan ancestors had some fine customs. Every year during midsummer night, they celebrated exuberantly through the summer solstice, the shortest night of the year.
Time to breathe new life into this tradition. The Handelsbeurs provides a night full of intimate music, making sure the shortest night passes by slowly.
With long drinks, good company and live music by Liesa Van der Aa & One Trick Pony.
- bring your own camping mat and sleeping bag with you
- choose a place in the concert hall
- musicians are playing from sunset to sunrise
- you can order some food and drinks at the bar
- we provide a little breakfast in the morning
- the concert starts 21h02 (=sunset), but you can arrive later
- you can leave the place any time you want
More questions? Send us a mail.
Illustration © Juliane Noll
Safety first during corona
The Handelsbeurs opens its doors again.
Please take into account the rules below during your visit.
- Keep your distance and disinfect your hands.
- Don't forget your mouth mask, even during the concert.
- Come on time because the timing is strict.
- Show up with your bubble.
- Are you ill? Then stay home.
Livestreams via Sound of Ghent
The Handelsbeurs focuses on ambitious live streams via Sound of Ghent, a platform we developed ourselves.
We look beyond the classical concert registration, with creative collaborations between band and director.