Dadada: Roberto Negro, Émile Parisien & Michele Rabbia
Jazz upside down
It’s a long time since jazz was a purely American affair. The perfect example of this is the French-Italian Dadada trio.
With great virtuosity they work their way through the compositions of the pianist Roberto Negro. Guarantees an energetic and mysterious, daredevil trip.
Safety first during corona
The Handelsbeurs opens its doors again.
Please take into account the rules below during your visit.
- Keep your distance and disinfect your hands.
- Don't forget your mouth mask, even during the concert.
- Come on time because the timing is strict.
- Show up with your bubble.
- Are you ill? Then stay home.
Livestreams via Sound of Ghent
The Handelsbeurs focuses on ambitious live streams via Sound of Ghent, a platform we developed ourselves.
We look beyond the classical concert registration, with creative collaborations between band and director.