Amari Luma, or ‘Our World’ in Romany, draws Ghent’s Roma people to the Handelsbeurs for an atmospheric evening. All the emotions sound intense, from the deepest sorrow to exuberant joy. They fuse to form a great musical feast.
Photo © Rudy Carlier
Safety first during corona
The Handelsbeurs opens its doors again.
Please take into account the rules below during your visit.
- Keep your distance and disinfect your hands.
- Don't forget your mouth mask, even during the concert.
- Come on time because the timing is strict.
- Show up with your bubble.
- Are you ill? Then stay home.
Livestreams via Sound of Ghent
The Handelsbeurs focuses on ambitious live streams via Sound of Ghent, a platform we developed ourselves.
We look beyond the classical concert registration, with creative collaborations between band and director.